After declines in Key case metrics, effective on Friday, June 5, Maryland will be lifting the closure of non-essential businesses:
- Nail salons, tanning salons, and massage parlors( at 50 percent capacity)
- Retailers, offices, financial institutions, car dealerships, and insurance agencies. ( strictly following public health guidelines)
- MVA will move toward a “phased re-opening” and offer services by appointment only. Transit schedules will also begin to return to normal.
- Gyms are not included in the plan.
- Please see the Governor’s executive order released this afternoon with regards to re-openings and gatherings: