Maryland residents eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine can now register for an immunization appointment at one of the state’s five regional mass vaccination sites: for the mass vaccination sites in Prince George’s County, Baltimore, Southern Maryland, the Eastern Shore, and Western Maryland by putting necessary information into one online portal.
Here’s how to register:
- Go to https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/pages/vaccine.
- Click on the “Pre-register for a vaccination at a mass vaccination site” tab.
- Click on the “Pre-Register” tab.
- Answer the required questions and enter the necessary information, such as your name, date of birth, race, and eligibility group. Make sure to select how you’d like to be notified about open appointments: a phone call or a text message or email.
- Fill out the health screening, which asks whether you’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine or another vaccine recently, if you’ve tested positive for the virus in the last 10 days and if you have certain allergic reactions, among other questions.
- Select your preferred mass vaccination sites from the five available options: Six Flags in Bowie, M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Regency Furniture Stadium in Waldorf, Wicomico Civic Center in Salisbury, or the Hagerstown Premium Outlets in Washington County.
- Certify your information is true by checking the final box.
Note: Registration Steps are compiled by Alex Mann, The Baltimore Sun